Happy Place Sangria
HAPPY PLACE SANGRIA
Write a review
- 1 750mL bottle Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- ½ pineapple (or 1 can of pineapple, drained)
- 1 large handful of fresh cherries
- Ginger ale
- Cut lemon and lime into wedges and pineapple into chunks. Pit cherries and cut in half.
- Cut one orange into wedges. Squeeze juice of second orange into a large pitcher.
- Add cut orange, lemon, lime, pineapple and cherries. Add wine and stir. Chill overnight. To serve, pour over ice and top with ginger ale.
Virtual Cooking School http://www.virtualcookingschool.com/