Write a review
- 1 Cup chopped flat-leaf parlsey
- 5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano (optional but worth it)
- 2 Tbsp minced onion or shallot
- ¾ C olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp freshly sqeezed lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until well mixed but not pureed. Serve on top of your favorite prepared steak.
- Enjoy with Argentinean Malbec or any red Argentinean wine!
Virtual Cooking School http://www.virtualcookingschool.com/