pairs with: TRIVENTO MALBEC RESERVE
Write a review
- 1 ½ cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Trivento Reserve Malbec Wine
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Squeeze cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Squeeze Garlic
- 3 pounds flank or skirt steak
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Limes for garnish
- Tortillas, for serving
- Combine soy sauce, wine, cilantro, cumin, cayenne pepper and garlic in a large bowl, stir well to combine. Add the steak and marinade for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. And Grill or pan fry to desired doneness.
- To Pan-fry: Coat the bottom of the frying pan with an oil of your choice. Turn the burner to medium-high heat and let the oil get hot. Drain the steak from the marinade, discard leftover marinade. Place the steak into the pan, cook for about 4 minutes, steak over and continue to cook until the juice cooks out of the meat. Add peppers and onion and cook until vegetables are slightly sautéed. Slice the steak as thin as possible.
- Enjoy with Trivento Reserve Malbec or Amado Sur.
Virtual Cooking School http://www.virtualcookingschool.com/